Wednesday 3 February 2010

Nude Ghost

(Above Photo of a real ghost so they say, the Madonna of Bachelor's Grove.
Very distantly related to our more Apochryphal one.)

"Have you ever seen a ghost?"

"Yes I have. It was a highly enjoyable experience. She was nude and nubile and in her twenties. She was gorgeous with a real wanton look. I'll freely admit that her ghostly features were a slight drawback, but I suppose you'd expect that really.
Another minus was the stake which had been plunged into her right breast, but that didn't matter so much as you got a very fine view of the left one. Perfect, even though, there again, it did look a bit ghostly. Those were all the naughty bits I could see as the rest was hidden by judiciously placed swirls of ectoplasm. Her stomach seemed quite big so she was probably having a phantom pregnancy."

"What was she doing?"

"Nothing much. Haunting, I suppose. She seemed quitre bored."

"Where was this?"

"In an old Inn in Edinburgh."

"Not the MacTavish and Haggis?"

"Yes, actually I think it was."

"My God! I think you must have seen Lady Jane MacTavish, the Wanton Witch of the West, the world's rarest ghost!"

"Oh really? Well whoever she was, she had a great pair of tits, judging by the one I could see."

No comments: